PARTNER VISA'S: INSIDE OR OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
ARE YOU CONFUSED WITH THE PARTNER VISA PROCESS?
Discover If You’re Eligible For A Partner Visa And Maximise Your Application’s Chance Of Approval With Our High Success Rate!
With 12+ Years Experience & A High Partner Visa Success Rate, Save Time And Money.
I Have A High Success Rate So You Have The Best Possible Chance Of Getting Approved
Are you interested in a partner visa but don’t want to risk being rejected? My name is William Diez and I can help you put together an airtight case which will give you the highest possible chance of approval. Migrating to Australia is becoming more and more popular, with competition for visas constantly increasing and with over 30,000 cases that failed – I can use my expertise to ensure your matter is crafted quickly and correctly whilst also bypassing any costly hold ups that’ll result in months of heartache.
Don’t Risk With the DIY as the Department of Immigration fee just alone is over $7800 – I Can Help You Avoid The Stress And Sleepless Nights
Australian immigration laws are complex and ever-changing, and there are dozens of websites which say they have 100% success rate and that give you incorrect or out of date information. It is very easy to make a small mistake which will cause your application to fail. Sorting through the necessary information and compiling documents yourself is time consuming, but also incredibly stressful. I can help take that anxiety out of the situation, so you can relax knowing you haven’t missed or forgotten anything important which could cause your application to fail.
I’ll Go Through Your Case With A Fine - Tooth Comb To Ensure You Don’t End Up In The Rejection Pile
If you are Inside Australia, you will only get once chance at getting it right, the consequences of failing a partner visa application are extreme. Not only will you have wasted over $7,800 and months of your time, you will likely have to leave Australia and wait over a year before you can come back. Not only is this option going to be expensive, the worst part is you’ll have to spend so much unnecessary time apart from your loved one. At first, it might seem expensive to get expert help – but when you consider the consequences of a refused application, it is a small price to pay. Why risk it when you could take advantage of my expertise?
Here’s A Brief Outline Of What You’ll Receive During Your Eligibility Assessment
- WARNING: A DIY Partner Visa Application Can Waste THOUSANDS! - You can easily make a mistake when applying for a partner visa if you do it yourself, which could cost you more than $7,800 and waste approximately over 15 MONTHS of your precious time!
- Maximise Your Application’s Chance Of Approval - I‘ve completed countless partner applications. I’ll walk you through the exact steps you need to take to give yourself the best possible outcome.
- The REAL Reason I Have An Enviable High Success Rate - Not everyone can boast such a high success rate, however I know all the ins and outs of the migration law, regulations and policies and procedures, and follow a rigorous process to minimise the risk of a refusal.
- How To Identify Dishonest Operators Trying To Steal Your Money - There are many dodgy operators who cut corners and lie to their clients – don’t risk it and choose someone you can trust.
- What You MUST Include On A Partner Visa Case - There are many documents needed for a successful partner application, however none of them will matter if you don’t include the vital ones!
- Decision Ready Application - I’ve been doing this for over a decade, so I know the best ways to speed up the process without sacrificing the strength or quality of your application.
Be Wary Of Dodgy Operators Who Cut Corners And Simply Don’t Care About Your Outcome
I am registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority - https://www.mara.gov.au/ and follow the Code of Conduct. There are many dodgy operators who cut corners or offer misleading information just to take your money. They simply don’t care about your personal situation, and leave you with a weak application that has a high chance of getting rejected. I truly care about my clients and will do everything I can to make sure your case is flawless. My years of experience means I understand all the ins and outs of the system. I will triple check every inch of your application to ensure it is filled out correctly and includes all the necessary documents. Whoever you chose make sure that they also are not sanctioned or disbarred.
Professional Advice In Plain English – No Complicated Jargon Or Confusing Legal Language
A partner visa case involves many complicated legal terms and difficult language to understand. Reading all the correct information yourself can be stressful and overwhelming. That is why I speak in an easy to understand English language, so you will never feel confused or not know exactly what is happening. And if you have any questions or don’t understand a part of the process, you can simply ask – I’m always happy to clarify anything that doesn’t make sense, so you feel confident and relaxed the entire time.
Five (5) Easy Steps To Get Your Partner Visa
1. Eligibility Assessment
I’ll walk you through everything you need to know about securing a Partner Visa.
2. Have A Chat With Me To Discuss Your Personal Circumstances
We’ll go over your unique situation, address any obstacles which might affect you and then discuss what evidence you need in order to meet the strict partner visa criteria.
3. Sit Back And Relax While I Carefully Put Together Your Case
I will explain our professional fees and if you’re happy to move forward, then I will assist you compile all of the relevant documents and assemble an airtight application.
4. We will Maintain Contact And I will Keep You In The Loop The Entire Time
I have a strict policy to reply within 24 hours – you won’t have to stress or worry about your application status because I’ll update you at every stage.
5. Once Your Case Is Decided And You Celebrate With Your Partner
After you get your partner visa, you can enjoy this special moment with your partner - celebrating your success and talking about your new life together
Conference on You Eligibility Assessment + Comprehensive “Roadmap To Visa Approval” Blueprint
In a mere 30 minutes, you’ll discover if you’re eligible for a partner visa and what documents you’ll need in order to give your application the best chance of success. I’ll also identify any present obstacles you may face in securing a partner visa and suggest strategies to help you overcome these roadblocks.
I will provide you with an exclusive “Roadmap To A Partner Visa” Blueprint to help you navigate the requirements for your partner visa application (plus some handy tips & tricks on how to become eligible if you’re currently not already). This Blueprint is yours to keep, regardless whether or not you choose to use my service.
During the Assessment
- How to give your partner visa the best chance of success so you can live happily ever after with your loving partner.
- Partner visa strategies to slash your visa application time so you can be settled with your loved one.
- Partner visa application slip up which results in immediate refusal - and the simple tips you must know to avoid that devastating fate.
- 30,000 visas have been rejected, I'll reveal how you can get your partner visa done quickly and correctly - whilst also bypassing costly and damaging hold ups
I am dedicated to giving every client the time and attention they deserve. So do NOT delay and take the first step to get your partner visa lodge.
Note: we do not guarantee the success of a case and each circumstance is assessed according to the criteria's.
William E Diez (Principal)
LLB, BLJS (SCU), GDLP (ANU)
Level 17, 327-329 Pitt Street, SYDNEY, NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA, OR
Suite 8, 176-180 Salisbury Road, CAMPERDOWN, NSW 2050 AUSTRALIA
Telephone: 02 9550 3029
Mobile: 0459 172 522
Outside Australia: +61 2 9550 3029